Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Glad You're Here

Welcome to my blog!

Several friends have convinced me that blogging is a good idea and at least a few people will stop by from time to time to see what's new. So in addition to my regular newsletters from Venezuela, here's another place to keep up with what's going on in the life of Beth. So sit back, enjoy, and let me know what's going on in your life as well. And together let's celebrate all that God has done and continues to do in us, around us and through us.

I'm glad you're here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth,
    Thanks so much for keeping me updated about your latest adventure and ministry. You are amazing.

    And here I sit administering another IOWA test.I wonder how many of these I've done over the years?

    My daughter got married on Sept. 26 in MA so that is my big news. She was a beautiful bride.

    I look forward to you next newsletter.
    God Bless,
    Diane Montgomery
    HFRS

    ReplyDelete